The full new Yamaha MT-15 comes with premium technology such as advanced Hyper Naked and a dynamic bike of the MT clan, MT-15's nimble handling, wide handle position and ultra-light weight of 138 Kgs leaves the rider with an inconceivable riding experience. ACI Motors Bangladesh, who is the sole distributor of Yamaha, launched this bike in the Bangladesh market. Let’s see the key features of Yamaha MT-15.
- The bike MT-15 uses Variable Valve Actuation (VVA), which is the first ever high-performance VVA system that provides torque for ease of use even at low RPM.
- The Bike MT-15 uses Assist & Slipper Clutch (A&S) which is adopted to reduce the weight of the clutch pull and provide low-stress shifting during deceleration.
- The bike uses single channel ABS which ensures superior control with precise braking and that too without any wheel lockups and skidding even in slippery conditions.
- The Yamaha MT-15 uses Bi Functional LED Headlights, which ensure you can ride comfortably with darkest streets through confidence.
- It would have been better if the Yamaha MT 15 bike had split seats.
- Although the Yamaha MT 15 bike looks like a very ordinary standard bike at first glance, the price of the bike in the Bangladeshi market is almost skyrocketing.
The bike uses 155.1 cc engine, which is single cylinder, Liquid Cooled, FI (fuel injection) engine, which Maximum Power 14.2 kW (19.3 PS) @10,000 RPM, Maximum Torque 14.7 N-m (1.5 kgf-m) @8,500 RPM. The bike has 6 speed manual gear, and its maximum speed is 130 Kmph. Its fuel tank capacity is 10 liters, and its mileage is 40 Kmpl. More details about this bike is given below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
ছবিতে যেমন দেখানো হয়েছে তেমনটাই পেয়েছি।